J.Crew inspired

Sometimes you just want to pretend to be a J.Crew model…or at least I do! The perfect balance of prep & coolness.  I have to admit you guys that I have this field jacket in 3 different colors and a rain-jacket version too, it’s the perfect layering jacket so it makes for the perfect transitional piece from summer to fall and then from fall into winter, I like to call pieces like this investments.  I’m sorry if me wearing white is offending some of you (I myself felt the same repulsion this time last year, I took a vow never to wear white after Labor Day before I could walk being that I was born and raised in the south) but I just can’t stop wearing the shade now that it’s fall.

field jacket | striped boatneck tee | denim | quilted cross-body | d’orsay flats mine are unavailable so I’ve linked several brands. J.Crew Madewell ModCloth

1. 10.7.15

I pretend too! I love J. crew and its simplicity. Totally perfect fashion role model. jenna lyons and mickey drexler are the dream team!

2. 10.7.15

You are rocking this outfit Taylor!!! I go through outfit phases where I want to wear J. Crew pieces like they do in the catalogues!!

xoxo
    Brooke

3. 10.7.15
    Karen said:

Oh – I adore J.Crew. Wish the price point of some of the swoon-worthy items was more in my range! But … the looks are amazing! And love that layering jacket! It is perfect for this season! Love it!
    xx, Karen
    Glam Karen

4. 10.7.15
    Amanda R said:

J.Crew perfection, lady!! I love this!! I love how simple and chic this look is!! <3

5. 10.7.15

I think you look fantastic! I sure hope nobody would be offended by white jeans haha! That just seems crazy!

6. 10.7.15
    Carrie said:

Yes, the perfect balance of prep and coolness! You got it down! 🙂
    xo
    Carrie
    CS Gems

7. 10.7.15

The flats and the military inspired jacket are perfection! Loving this look!
    xx
    Kaylah
    @StyleMeTwice

8. 10.8.15

I’m obsessed with this jacket—I’ve been searching around for one similar in khaki or olive. This is such a fun look for transitioning into fall!

Molly | Hey There Sunshine

9. 10.9.15

You look like a J Crew model, preppy and ultra cool and you are rocking it. I do love this outfit, and I feel like I need all of the pieces because it’s cute but also very wearable even for a non-fashionista like myself! xx, adaatude.com

10. 10.9.15

Love your field jacket! You are def J.Crew girl and you look amazing in white after Labor Day! There are no rules!

x. Sabrina // Simply Sabrina

11. 10.9.15

Love this jacket! If only everything wasn’t so darn expensive!

xx,

12. 10.9.15
    Cymone said:

J.Crew is a daily inspiration for me. I really like this jacket. May need to start my collection. 🙂

-Cymone.

13. 10.9.15

Love this and love J.Crew!! I love the olive jacket with the white denim! Its a perfect pairing!

14. 10.12.15

I love how classic and casual this look is! So, so cute!

Xo,