pink peplum

Pretty in a pink peplum…remake of the old Pretty in Pink?! Mehhhh I could totally never remake a classic but it does have a nice ring to it.  Would you believe this top was found at Old Navy??? If you’ve been following me on IG or with SIE this past month you’ve noticed that Old Navy has been a big hit with me and for obvious reason!

Pardon my messy not so chic hair-do, it was hotter than you know what in Seaside this past weekend and a messy slightly fallen down bun was my saving grace.

I told y’all this necklace would be on repeat and here it is again in all it’s Tribe + Glory!

peplum / shorts / wedges / clutch / necklace

p.s. I’ve linked the same brand clutch I have but since I’ve had mine for over a year it’s unavailable.

1. 8.5.15
    Carrie said:

LOVE THIS! Absolutely adorable top, and total plus that it’s from Old Navy!!
    And I’m SUPER jealous of where you are…beautiful!!
    xo
    Carrie
    CS Gems

2. 8.5.15

You are so cute!!! I love that peplum on you!!!

xoxo
    Brooke

3. 8.5.15

I absolutely LOVE & ADORE this color scheme! This is so freakin’ cute I honestly can’t hold my excitement. You also have the perfect tan too so the colors just POP. YAAAAASSS! xx

4. 8.5.15

wow only $10 for that amazing peplum shirt?! I love it! It looks so cute on you. I never shop at Old Navy but have loved everything you have posted from there! PS I think your messy bun is perfect!!

xoxo Amanda

5. 8.5.15

love that tribe and glory necklace! It is the perfect topper for that adorable top and cute shorts. the print on those is so pretty!

6. 8.5.15

Taylor this peplum is just darling! I love how there are those sweet little eyelet details in the hem 🙂
    xx, Victoria
    memphismadeblog.com

7. 8.5.15

Those shorts! LOVE THEM!!

8. 8.5.15

I don’t have an Old Navy super close to my but obviously I need to make the trip! This top is so cute and I LOVE the shorts you paired them with!

xoxo
    Valery Brennan

9. 8.5.15

I love this pretty pink peplum top on you!!! And your photos are so adorable!! <3

10. 8.5.15

I literally cannot believe that is from Old Navy it is way too cute! You look precious!

11. 8.6.15

you are the cutest! That bun is spot on- if I rocked one of those there is no way it would look nearly that good. And score on the top!!! What a steal

12. 8.6.15

I’m really LOVING that top with that necklace! It’s the perfect combo and it makes the necklace really pop! Too cute!

xo, Christina

Fitness & Frills

13. 8.6.15

Old Navy is killing it! Love that top and I love the detailing!!

14. 8.6.15
    Samantha said:

1. I love that top. 2. I’m jealous you’re on a gorgeous beach and 3. I love your hair like that with the hat!

15. 8.6.15
    Brooke said:

Hot or not, you look adorable and I love this top! Isn’t Seaside so charming?! We absolutely love visiting there any chance that we get!

Brooke | KBStyled

16. 8.7.15

what a fab find! no wonder you picked it up. and i love the detail on the bottom.

17. 8.10.15
    Elle Nel said:

Love the hem line on your top and the patterned shorts!

Have courage,
    Elle | http://www.elleword.com

18. 8.12.15

I have this tank too and love it!! The color, the cut and the cutouts at the bottom are adorable. Hey you’re on the beach, a messy bun is defiantly necessary! 🙂
    Thanks for joining our Tuesday link up.
    Betsy

19. 8.14.15
    Kathryn said:

I love this outfit!! The top looks darling. I love how you paired it with a long necklace!
    Wishing you the best.