Monday Blues

I don’t know about y’all but I’m beyond over this summer heat, I seriously almost melted during this shoot! Thank god I had my two iced lattes in the morning to help power me through!

If y’all follow me on Instagram then you’ve noticed I’ve been wearing a beaded necklace like non stop, well the same company that made it made the gorgeous turquoise triple strand beaded bracelet I’m wearing from Tribe and Glory.  I’ll be doing a full piece on them in the coming weeks to give you full deets of all the pieces I own from them and their wondering message!

And how cute are my lace up sandals?!

sandals / handbag / spike gold bracelet / sunnies / earringsturquoise ring / petite gold ringwatch / arrow necklace / hot-air ballon necklace / shorts / v-neck

the petite ring I’m wearing I received in this months rocksbox if you would like to receive a month free of jewelry custom to your taste enter code styleiseverythingxoxo at checkout!

1. 7.20.15
    Karen said:

LOVE the outfit! You look great and the Old Navy sandals are perfect! Its been super hot/muggy here in Cleveland, too. ugh. I’m kinda excited for the fall and fall fashion!
    xx, Karen
    Glam Karen

2. 7.20.15

Love your arm stack and jewelry!! I’ve been trying to wear more turqouise!

3. 7.20.15

love love those sandals! I love how relaxed and casual your style is! I need to post more casual stuff for sure because people wear it 70% of the time :). I am with you on the heat.. nearly had a heat stroke on Saturday IN THE SHADE haha!

xoxo Amanda
    The Miller Affect

4. 7.20.15
    Anna said:

Such a fun, casual look! I LOVE these sandals and the setting is perfect! Love all the great, rich colors! XO

Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

5. 7.20.15

LOVE this casual look! It’s SO hard to look pulled together in the summer without melting. Those shorts are darling!

6. 7.20.15
    Nickie said:

LOVING those sandals!! Old Navy has definitely stepped up their shoe game! I got some really cute booties from them last year!

xoxo, Nickie

7. 7.20.15
    Brooke said:

Believe me, I understand how you are feeling about the heat…it is so hot here too! Love T&G and look forward to seeing your full post. Great accessories all the way around!

Brooke | KBStyled

8. 7.20.15

Love how comfy and chic this look is! You look great!! <3

9. 7.20.15
    Cailyn said:

So obsessed with those sandals! I’ve been looking for a pair like that! For $22 online now, I can’t beat them! Thanks for sharing <3

10. 7.20.15
    Ellen said:

I’m kind of ready for falls and layers, but I’ll probably regret saying that in a few months.

Ellen | A Pop of Pink

11. 7.20.15
    Elle Nel said:

I know what you mean as far as the heat is concerned. Nice shorts by the way!

Have courage,
    Elle | http://www.elleword.com

12. 7.21.15
    Samantha said:

Those sandals are so unique and I love them! And love that bag ugh need one in my life. And I’m so over this heat too… this Ohio girl can’t take this southern humidity!

13. 7.21.15

You are so cute in these pictures!! Love that ring, too!

14. 7.21.15

I am a big fan of Tribe + Glory & definitely love that you are involved. Such a great company & I’m glad they’re getting a lot of notice from bloggers! Your whole outfit is absolutely adorable & I do love those lace up sandals 🙂 xx

15. 7.21.15

Your wrist stack is KILLER! Love all of those pieces together!
    xx, Victoria
    memphismadeblog.com

16. 7.22.15

Pretty sure we are Insta pals! And When I saw this on your insta I was hooked! I really am in love with those gorgeous shorts!
    xoxo,Victoria

17. 7.22.15

Love love this look and love that backdrop! Those shoes are perfection!

18. 7.24.15

This outfit looks so casually cool! The shoes I think are my favorite part. 🙂

19. 7.28.15

I love the stacked wrist detail! That watch is gorgeous!

x. Sabrina // Simply Sabrina