palm print romper

Say hello to the cutest romper ever!!! This adorable pink/white palm print romper is literally my favorite piece of clothing I own right now.  The material is cotton but it’s seriously so soft that it almost feels like silk in a way.  I love a good palm print for spring & summer time and I love this take on it, meaning it’s not the traditional shades of green.

You can totally wear this romper as a coverup when you’re headed to the beach or lounging by the pool or wear it as cute spring/summer time look.  The material is so breathable which makes it perfect for the summer heat & humidity I live in.  Kind of dress it up like I did with a little wedge or wear a pair of flip flops or slides to keep it more casual.  The possibilities of this Tobi romper are truly endless in the style directions you can go.  I kept everything pretty simple when it came to accessorizing.  I love a good straw hat so of course I took the first chance I got to flaunt this one.

palm print romper / platform wedge (mine are from Sole Society last year & couldn’t find them) but here are similar styles HERE , HERE , HERE / THIS straw hat OR this oversized straw hat

1. 3.5.18

Wow such a great price point on that romper! I’m so happy for the warmer temps, bring on the rompers and beach season!

• 3.5.18
      styleiseverythingblog said:

Amen girl! I live at the beach so now that it’s warm I’m soaking up all of it I can before it gets too hot!
      xo!

2. 3.5.18
    Taylor Aube said:

This romper is so pretty and would be so perfect for my upcoming trip to Florida! Thanks for sharing babe

3. 3.5.18
    Laura Leigh said:

Oh this romper is so cute and making me super excited for warmer temps!

xo Laura Leigh

4. 3.5.18

I am loving that romper! I love the palm print, it’s perfect for an upcoming vacation!

5. 3.5.18

I’m on the hunt for some palm print pieces. How cute is this one?!

6. 3.6.18
    Kileen said:

This is such a cute romper for Spring and Summer girl!! Love the print and color!

Kileen
    cute & little

7. 3.6.18
    Ruth Ridley said:

This romper is so cute and happy!!

8. 3.6.18
    Lisa said:

That romper is so perfect for spring and summer I am loving those wedges you paired it with!

XO-Lisa

9. 3.6.18

You look ready for a vacation. This would be perfect for the beach 🙂 Love the color too.

❥ tanvii.com

10. 3.6.18

This romper is so cute Taylor! It would be perfect to wear to the beach! xx Amanda

11. 3.7.18
    Rach said:

This romper is so cute!! I love the palm print and neutral color!

12. 3.8.18
    roxy said:

This would be absolutely perfect for every day at the beach this Summer. I wish it was warm enough to wear it right now!