palm print shorts & the perfect wedge

Happy August! Can you believe that in just a few short weeks football season will officially kick off?! Maybe not the best opening line to say on a fashion blog but if there’s one thing I love more than bikinis and the beach it’s football season! Not only were Brian and I both raised in football obsessed households but we both went to big colleges in the south so needless to say football reigns supreme in my house on Saturdays & Sundays, knowing that it’s right around the corner and the madness of the #NSale has me anxiously waiting for fall. Until then let’s focus on these wedges…pretty adorable right!?

DSC_0507 1

DSC_0525 2

DSC_0559

Y’all, these wedges are the epitome of summer and as much as I’m ready for fall I’m sad that I won’t be able to wear these cuties anymore.

DSC_0550 1

DSC_0521

DSC_0580

DSC_0591

DSC_0482

DSC_0489

DSC_0575

DSC_0518

Everyones been posting like crazy about all their NSale finds, don’t get me wrong I’m guilty but let’s all stop tempting our fate with Mother Nature and end up having a heat stroke shooting leather leggings, otk boots & scarfs and let’s embrace our summer style while we still can.  True it won’t exactly be fall around my area anytime soon but I won’t be wearing a lot of my summer faves past August.  In my mind when the September Issue of Vogue nearly breaks our mailboxes being delivered it’s time to say goodbye to certain things until next year.  Not to say I won’t be wearing bright colors or prints in the fall because I most definitely will but you all know those shorts & dresses that just scream summer….yeah those adorable linen pants, pack ’em up.

Here and now I’m wearing probably the most resort outfit ever! I know a lot of people aren’t super big on bold prints like these palm print shorts so I pared them with a solid peplum that gives you just enough of a peek at the print without slapping you in the face with palm leaves.  Super casual but so perfect for summer brunch, lunch & shopping or even a cute date night out! I would even though a cute motto jacket like this one on for a night time look.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and kicks Monday’s butt!! I’m super excited for the Bachelorette finale tonight! Who do you think JoJo will pick?? All I can say is Chase or Luke better be the next Bachelor!

1. 8.1.16
    Ellen said:

I think JoJo is going to pick Jordan! I just can’t picture her with Robby, but I’m with you that Chase or Luke better be the next Bachelor. I don’t think I’ll watch if they aren’t! Love these shoes.

Ellen | A Pop of Pink

2. 8.1.16
    Brianne said:

LOVE those wedges! How cute!

I think JoJo will pick Jordan and I really hope Luke is the next Bachelor, he is a sweetie!!

Xo, Brianne

3. 8.1.16
    Chandler said:

The heat stroke is really…BUT I’m loving your top, shorts and wedges! You look fab!

4. 8.1.16
    Anna said:

I am in love with all of these great vibrant Summer colors! These shorts are so adorable and I love the colorful accessories, girl! Too cute for words! XO

Anna || A Lily Love Affair

5. 8.2.16

These are truly the ABSOLUTE cutest shoes I’ve ever seen in my life, and I adore them. So colorful & fun! I also love how you paired the colorful blue shoes. Well done! xx Adaleta Avdic

6. 8.2.16

i love how you dressed up this look with those wedges. they are SUCH a fun accent shoe!! your whole outfit is dreamy and can easily be dressed down with a flat.

Perfection!!

7. 8.2.16

This is one of my favorite outfits you have worn! I love those wedges!!

Xx,

8. 8.2.16

I am loving the printed shorts. They are definitely something that needs to be worn during this summer heat and especially if going on vacation. Love how you paired them with the wedges and a white shirt to keep the focus on the colors.

oxo,
    Iesha aka Lesh
    LivingLesh.com

9. 8.2.16
    Charlene said:

Those wedges are the cutest!! I love them!! I can’t believe how quickly the summer has gone by! I’m definitely trying to wear my super summery looking outfits now while I still can. I had a pretty good idea who JoJo would pick so I wasn’t surprised.
    Charlene The Frugal Fashionista

10. 8.2.16
    Brenda said:

Love those shorts and you perfectly styled them with a great balance of color pops and a neutral. Super cute outfit. And ummmm, yeah….summer is just starting here in So. Cal. so I will be in shorts and tees through November!! LOL Nsale was all about shoes, makeup and accessories for moi!

xoxo
    Brenda
    Barefoot in LA | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Facebook | Pintrest

11. 8.3.16

This is so sweet and darling! Love those wedges!!!!

12. 8.5.16

this outfit is absolutely adorable! I am inlove with those shorts and wedges!!

13. 8.5.16

Such a great outfit! I LOVE all the colors on you! Looking stunning! <3

14. 8.25.16

I love palm prints too! I ve seen an amazing palm print jumpsuit from asos that I m dying to get! Great post and gorgeous outfit! My two favorite things!! Tassels and palm prints. You look amazing! Love the outfit. xo, Sara Kate Styling