bell sleeved top

DSC_0063

DSC_0015

DSC_0013

DSC_0042

DSC_0062

DSC_0001

bell sleeve crop | denim shorts | espadrilles (similar here incase your size is sold out) | tassel earrings mine are from Francesca’s I bought them like 2 weeks ago but I can’t find them online y’all might be able to find them in-store! I linked a similar pair! | tote (mine is from last season so the one I linked is the non pebbled

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Mine was super relaxing which was much needed! Brian was out of town which I mentioned in my Friday post and he comes back today! I know it was only for 4 days but it’s always so weird not having him around the house, I mean he’s my best friend and I’ve been having to talk to my puppies which totally isn’t out of the ordinary for me but still I need someone that can talk back! Speaking of Addison, I’ll give y’all just a little update. She has gotten so freaking big so fast! She’s so smart, her potty training is going super well and she’s already mastered sit and shack! Proud mama right here!

Can we stop and take a moment to take in the perfectness of this top? It’s a crop top but not midriff barring (I’m super picky about my crop tops) and these sleeves! Holy bells! I’ve always been a fan of the wide sleeve especially in editorial shots but in reality are they really that practical.  I don’t want to reach across a table and just drag my sleeve through whatever.  The sleeves on this top are so perfect and practical because they’re midi on the arm.  With summer arriving i couldn’t not break out some cutoff denim and like I’ve already told y’all, these espadrilles will be on repeat! I’ve had a bunch of people tell me they were sold out but I just checked and Sole Society has few sizes in all 3 colors, more sixes are available in the black.  Also, Nordstrom carries Sole Society as well and these aren’t back on the site yet but just keep checking to see when they restock!

Can y’all believe it’s already May!?  Who’s ready for Cinco de Taco…excuse me Cinco de Mayo?! I graduated from college two years ago and my graduation day was actually on Cinco de Mayo and my parents through me a fiesta graduation party…seriously one of the best ways to celebrate!

1. 5.2.16

Oh bell-sleeved tops are so popular lately! I don’t have one of my own but I would love to get your top. The striped top is gorgeous <3

xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

• 5.2.16
      Taylor said:

I have a couple dresses that have a wide sleeve but this is my first top like this! I love that the sleeve it’s a full sleeve so I can’t drag it anything and get it dirty! ha. If you buy one I would love to see how you styled it so be sure to tag me or email me! xo

2. 5.2.16
    preeti said:

that top is to die for!!! i love it so so so much. esp with that earrings and shorts combo!

xoxo, Preeti

• 6.4.16
      Taylor said:

Thanks girl, aren’t the sleeves amazing?!

3. 5.2.16

love those sleeves!! I was just looking at a romper with similar sleeves, but love your top better.

• 6.4.16
      Taylor said:

You should totally get it, I could totally see you wearing it!!

4. 5.2.16
    MCKENNA said:

Adore this top!! With the stripes and those sleeves it is just perfect! Your shorts are great too! I’ve been looking for a pair of denim shorts and love these! xo
    McKenna
    stylewaltz.com

• 5.3.16
      Taylor said:

Thanks girl!! Since you’re on the hunt for shorts, I found some great ones at Target that I couldn’t not get since they were like $20. They’re the boyfriend shorts…they aren’t super long or baggy they fit great! xo

5. 5.2.16
    Cara said:

omg this top is the cutest!! I have to have it!

6. 5.2.16

DAYUM girl the back of yo head be RIDICULOUS! 😉 Haha I just made myself laugh with that joke! Also I love your turquoise earrings because they’re a nice touch to the entire outfit and you look adorable as always. We are definitely like soul sisters because this outfit is definitely something I’d be rocking! xx adaatude.com

• 6.4.16
      Taylor said:

” hey soul sista” – I stopped because I don’t know the rest of the words to that song! haha

7. 5.3.16
    Tami said:

The top is cute, but I’m afraid the sleeves would get in the way, even at that length. Maybe, it’d get me out of a few chores around the house!

• 6.4.16
      Taylor said:

My mom is the same way about the sleeves she likes it but she could never wear it because they would drive her crazy!

8. 5.3.16

This bell sleeve top is so dramatic – I love it! It would also look good dressed up too.

xx,

• 6.4.16
      Taylor said:

Oh it would look great with a pair of skinny jeans and a wedge!

9. 5.4.16

Oh my word! How darling is this top! You look so cute in this! Love how you styled it! I cannot wait for warm weather!

10. 5.5.16

Love how you styled this top! And you have perfectly paired the on trend wedges and colorful tassel earrings…it looks just right. 🙂
    xx,
    L&W

• 6.4.16
      Taylor said:

Thanks girl! The whole look is so comfortable and perfect for summer!