the best sweater ever

Sweater weather has graced the south with its presence and it’s glorious I’ve practically been singing hallelujah ever since I stepped outside last week and felt the need for a sweater <insert praise hands to the sky emoji>Side note, if you haven’t smelled the sweater weather candle from Bath&Body Works then you’re missing out and should probably head to your nearest B&BW asap!

One of my favorite looks for fall is super cozy & uber comfy and this oversized chunky knit is IT!!! I have to admit that when I went to the Atlanta Apparel Market a few months ago I begged the two girls I was with to purchase this sweater for their shops The Wandering Lilly and Sobo Boutique and I promised I would buy it and as you can so I did just that.  As soon as we tried it on the name best sweater ever was bestowed upon it’s knitted glory and seriously y’all it is literally the best sweater ever, exaggerated pockets, the subtle slit on the sides and the most breathable yet super warm knit that makes this the for layering up or just throwing on how a t-shirt dress.   I couldn’t wait for the shipment to come in so I could finally have this baby at home with on standby for the first cold spell.  Just a word of warning I will and I repeat I will be living in this cardi as long as the temps are below 70.

flannel | the best sweater ever | black skinnies | hat | cross-body mine is from the NSALE but I linked a similar |

quilted slip-ons

1. 10.5.15
    Amanda R said:

I LOVE sweater weather!! You look so cozy!! Loving that bag and those shoes!! <3

2. 10.5.15

that waffle sweater is so cute! i also love your slip ons. I need a good pair of comfy fall shoes!

3. 10.5.15

Super cute sweater and you are just always so stinkin’ adorable in your photo shoots. I think my favorite picture is of you in the tree…looks fun! I’ll need a sweater in Arizona in about two months please 😉 xx, adaatude.com

4. 10.5.15
    Sevi said:

Chunky oversized knit sweater!!!!! Dying and must have it! I love a good oversized sweater that I can just wrap myself into.

5. 10.5.15
    Karen said:

Sweater weather is THE best… and loving the duster sweaters! I just picked one up from the Lauren Conrad collection at Kohls and cant wait to wear it more often this fall season!
    xx, Karen
    Glam Karen

6. 10.5.15

I have an IDENTICAL sweater to this that I got from Urban Outfitters a few year ago that is seriously one of my all time faves! Not to mention, so great for layering in the winter on those chilly days! Love the way you styled it!

xx
    Kaylah
    @StyleMeTwice

7. 10.5.15

OMG that really is the best sweater ever! Love how you styled it!

8. 10.5.15

This look is so fun! I almost bought that same flannel this evening. That’s such a cozy-looking sweater, too. I’m so glad the fall weather is finally here.

Molly | Hey There Sunshine

9. 10.6.15
    Jessica said:

Omg my favorite type of weather and you look so comfy and cute!

10. 10.6.15
    Brooke said:

Anything comfy and oversized is fine by me and this sweater looks soooo comfy! Cute look!

Brooke | KBStyled

11. 10.6.15

SO cute and cozy looking! I love sweaters like this, they are my fav. Are you going to market again anytime soon?!

XO,
    Emily

12. 10.7.15

That sweater looks so cozy! Perfect for a fall night! Cute pictures!

xx,

13. 10.9.15
    Anna said:

I would agree, this sweater looks amazing – so cozy and chic! And that hat is one of my all time favorites! I wear mine all the time! XO

Anna