favorite jeans

The Best Jeans
Denim…everyones best friend! Seriously though who doesn’t love denim? It matches literally everything including denim, within in reason of course.  I remember a few yeas back when skinny jeans became a thing and I told myself I would never wear them…totally caved.  When the whole baggy boyfriend denim came around, I told myself I would never wear them…once again I totally caved.  Now the circle of denim has made it’s way back around and the flared denim is back and to be honest I couldn’t be happier, I still own a few pairs from back in the day that I can still squeeze into.  Sometimes being a clothes hoarder pays off! I’m slightly obsessed with distressed denim, not all the time but I definitely can’t let it go.  I remember my parents being so confused as to why I would pay good money for ripped up jeans when I was in high school…they’re still a little confused by it today.  I’m going to keep it short and sweet and say that I can’t let any of these styles go so I plan on wearing skinny, boot cut, boyfriend and flared all fall!
I”ve picked out my top picks for fall and linked them below.
What’s your favorite denim?!

I’ve linked all the jeans from above!

1. 8.11.15
    Karen said:

What a fun post! I love jeans… and I hate shopping for them! Its in the same category as bathing suit shopping! haha… But, I seem to love Paige, Rag & Bone and Joes the best. Totally worth the money, in my opinion. They keep their shape perfectly and last for years!!
    xx, Karen

2. 8.11.15

I absolutely love jeans but shopping for them is the pits! I’m always a different size depending on the jeans and when we get to the higher numbers in some of them I get so upset because I think I’m getting fatter and around and around we go. BUT I do love wearing them and I do wear them almost every day so they can’t be so terribly bad…just shopping for them makes me sad lol! Love your picks & I even pinned your picture because it’s got a lot of good ones! xx

3. 8.11.15

love that you included an olive pair!! That color is everywhere and I love it 🙂 I tend to love mine until they die, so I’m not in the market, but I might just have to get a new pair!

4. 8.11.15

Love these different ones! I need to branch out more from my skinny jeans!

5. 8.11.15

Jeans!! I love them all. I literally could wear them everyday and never get tired of them!!! Oh wait…I do!
    Great round up of your favorites.
    Betsy

6. 8.11.15

Thanks for sharing! Im a denim fanatic!

7. 8.11.15

I love that you included flair jeans! I’ve been looking for the perfect pair myself!
    xx, Victoria
    memphismadeblog.com

8. 8.12.15
    Samantha said:

I love trying new denim! I am a little weird about the new flare trend being back but the only pair I tried was too long… so maybe if I can find a pair that fits I will like them! But skinny and BF are my fave.

9. 8.12.15

I am definitely a skinny jean type of person! I love boyfriend jeans also, but I am so short that flare jeans just don’t look good on me at all!
    xo, Kyla – KyMarieC / @kycurrierlewis

10. 8.12.15
    Addie said:

I’m a vintage and summer lover, so my favorite denim is cut off shorts from food brands that I find in thrift stores (wrangler, lee, Levi’s)!

11. 8.12.15

It took me FOREVER to cave on the boyfriend denim too, but now I really love them.

12. 8.12.15

I was the same way – I remember in middle school when flares were the thing and my mom made me wear tapered jeans and I was SO PISSED. Now for the last few years I’ve only worn skinny jeans – I STILL haven’t found a pair of boyfriends I like. I’m staying away from the flares….at least for now, but subject to change at any moment I guess lol.

xoxo
    Valery Brennan

13. 8.13.15

Ok, I officially need ALL of these! What fabulous picks! Those flares are absolutely fantastic!!! If I didn’t already have 2 pair I’d snatch em up right now! Great post!

xx, Christina

Fashion & Frills

14. 8.13.15
    Elle Nel said:

Jeans are the best! I actually changed up my style recently because that used to be all I’d wear, pant pants pants, LOL. Enjoyed your post.

Have courage,
    Elle | Elleword

15. 8.16.15
    Chandler said:

My distressed jeans and my wide leg flare jeans are my current obsession!