ruffle shorts

I would be lying if I said that choosing to wear booties during July was a good choice, yes they look badass but the humidity was unreal while shooting.  I know everyone’s tired of hearing complaints about how hot it’s been but Mother Nature is mad at the world, this Florida girl has checked out of summer and it totally ready for fall.  The big Nordstrom sale only fueled my fall fire desire, which half of my haul arrived today and I’m in love!

I totally did not even attempt to put makeup on either, it would have just melted off… so ladies & gentleman you’re getting a fresh faced Taylor.  Not that I ever wear tons of makeup but I wear enough that I’m bold enough to take my sunnies off for at least a shot or two…not a chance for this one.

p.s. I have to announce that my hair has finally grown out long enough that I can put my hair in a mini bun without having to have bobby pins! (insert the praise Jesus emoji here).

sunnies / chambray shirt / shorts / tank / booties / earrings / cross-body

* all of the pieces I’m wearing I’ve had long enough that they’re no longer available but I’ve linked all similar styles to the same stores I purchased each item from except for the booties.  The booties are the only ones I have linked that are from a different store than I purchased mine from but they’re the most similar pair I’ve found.

1. 7.23.15

You are seriously just so adorable (I am sure everyone says that)!! I love this look especially how you paired something so simple with something so edgy! It is a perfect match! I bet you received tonnnsss of compliments on this look!

xoxo Amanda
    The Miller Affect

2. 7.23.15
    Chandler said:

Ummm your earrings are awesome! I love this edgy look…you can pull it off so well!

3. 7.23.15

I have heard that you Floridians are having a seriously odd and VERY hot summer. Sounds like it’s pouring rain one second, then boiling hot the next. I do NOT do well with humidity so all of the power to you! xx

4. 7.23.15

You look awesome girl! Loving those shoes!

5. 7.23.15

Those booties are KILLER! I ordered a pair that similar from the Nsale and they arrived yesterday – it’s love! Also dying over those earrings, they’re perfectly edgy!
    xx, Victoria
    memphismadeblog.com

6. 7.23.15
    Brooke said:

You look beautiful fresh faced…no need for makeup. Absolutely LOVE those boots!!!

Brooke | KBStyled

7. 7.24.15

Love those booties! They are adorable! I wanted to throw a party when my hair finally fit in a mini bun too! Love the post today!

8. 7.24.15

I love that this outfit is edgy but still really simple! Super cute. Also I’m having total bootie envy right now!!!

9. 7.24.15

The cutest ever! I NEED those sunnies! They are perfection!

xoxo, Christina

Fitness & Frills

10. 7.24.15

Love this edgy look and those booties are the cutest!

XO,

11. 7.27.15
    Samantha said:

Okay stop it right now with the cuteness. You’re adorable. And those booties are definitely BA and I truly know the struggle with humidity and blog shooting. If it looks good we suck it up right? But I’m in GA and I am so over this heat too!