eyelet dress

DSCN0359 (1)

eyelet dress / hat / wedges / cross-body (similar) / earrings (mine are no longer available but I linked a similar pair) / ring / sunnies / watch

Nothing screams summer like a white dress, add in eyelet details and you’re set for summer! Side note am I the only girl that wear certain dresses that you love and are adorable, they’re super comfy like you channel your inner Kate Middleton but sometimes when you catch your reflection in a mirror or a window as you walking down the street you think omg this dress makes me look fat?! Please tell me I’m not the only one.  I know it’s totally the way the dress is cut like a fit and flare…totally girl moment.  J.Crew had a similar dress but I couldn’t get a hold of it in my size for the life of me so when I saw Old Navy had I jumped on it and not to mention it was way cheaper.

I have to point out that for this shoot my boyfriend Brian stepped behind the lens, I think he did a great job especially for the fact that his camera is usually his iPhone but for his first time shooting and first time really using a real camera I think he did an amazing job!  The only tip I gave him was not to do the 1, 2, 3 countdown to take a picture but just start shooting.  I’m such a in the moment girl that if I know a picture is coming I’ll totally tense up and go into awkward turtle mode.

p.s. it was the cutest thing seeing him carrying around my camera on it’s hot pink camera strap! He’s a total trooper and this is just one more thing to add to my ever growing list of reasons why I love him!

1. 7.28.15
    Karen said:

Would have NEVER guessed that dress was from Old Navy! You look adorable and so summer fresh/fab!
    xx, Karen
    Glam Karen

2. 7.28.15

that’s what my bf does! My camera has a hot pink strap with my initials, and a couple jewels- really manly;)

3. 7.28.15
    Leah said:

This dress is so cute! I love eyelet clothing.

4. 7.28.15

my boyfriend takes my photos too. They are troopers. They just get better and better the longer they are behind the camera! Love this eyelet dress on you and that satchel..omg!!

xoxo Amanda
    The Miller Affect

5. 7.28.15

So cute! I love how white dresses look with fedoras!

6. 7.28.15
    Brooke said:

Awe, he did a great job! Love this white eyelet dress on you, you look adorable!

Brooke | KBStyled

7. 7.29.15

Old navy has some amazing pieces!!! you look amazing you styled it awesome!
    xoxo,Victoria

8. 7.29.15
    Ivette said:

I love how this dress is so cute AND affordable! Perfection <3

xo Ivette

9. 7.29.15

This outfit is just darling! I love how you moved around to get several different backdrops, it adds a lot of dimension to the shoot as a whole!
    xx, Victoria
    memphismadeblog.com

10. 7.29.15

He did such a great job with the photography and I have to admit I’ve only got about 1 (maybe 2) white dresses and I definitely need to whip it out before the end of summer! And you are totally NOT the only one when it comes to thinking you don’t look half as good in the dress…basically I put the dress on in the morning & feel like a million bucks then I go outside and see my reflection in the mirror and I’m like OH DAMN this is not good in the sunlight! lol xx

11. 7.29.15

I love the summer look of an eyelet dress! So feminine! This is such a great one! You look super cute!!

xoxo, Christina

Fitness & Frills

12. 7.29.15

That dress is very cute, it just says Summer to me. I love the bag that you paired it with, the color is perfect!

13. 7.30.15
    Elle Nel said:

I love this look, seems to be simple, comfy and cute. That bag can probably cross over to special occasion ootds or casual since it’s a neutral shade.
    Have courage,
    Elle | http://www.elleword.com

14. 7.31.15
    Chandler said:

Old Navy seriously has the best stuff! This dress looks great on you with your tan!

15. 8.3.15

Loving this outfit, so summery and feminine!! Old Navy has seriously stepped up their game lately!! I have been so impressed!

XO,
    Emily

16. 8.7.15

Old Navy for the win!! adorable dress. i found a white eyelet one from forever 21 this summer and it was like winning the fashion lotto! hilarious story about your boyfriend taking your photos. slowly but surely you can coach him 🙂 mine takes all my pics!!

xoxo, Elena Michelle